How many people can you seat inside the venue?
Western Sky can seat more than 300 inside the main banquet hall with still room for a dance area, more if we utilize the outside space.
What are prices?
Rental fees are $3,500 Sunday through Thursday, $5,000 on Friday and Saturday. The Chapel is $500; Casita $200 and the Horsedrawn Carriage is available for $1000.
What amenities are included in the rental fee?
Amenities Included at Western Sky:
- 15-hour rental of facility
- One wedding per day
- Indoor reception with tables and 350 chairs
- Outdoor chapel ceremony with 150 white chairs
- Indoor A/V system with drop down screen, rear projector and wireless microphone
- Spacious front and back porches with ceiling fans and rocking chairs
- Bridal Suite with private restroom and vanities
- Groom Lounge with private restroom and shuffleboard table
- Table and chairs set up and breakdown
- Two prep kitchens with separate entries
- On-site catering
- On-site accommodations
- Vendor recommendations
- On-site Venue Coordinator
- Engagement and bridal photo sessions
Can we bring outside food or alcohol?
All alcohol must be purchased from Tejas Rodeo Company. Our preferred caterer is True Flavors.
When are tours?
Western Sky does daily tours by appointment.